Business Development Manager
Greenwood Plants is a rapidly expanding wholesale nursery based in West Sussex supplying trees and shrubs to commercial landscapers and local authorities nationwide, but predominately the South of England.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us grow our business.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating new leads and ongoing business development of new and existing clients.
The Business Development Manager will:
- ◦ Have a proven background hitting targets.
- ◦ Demonstrate a consultative sales approach.
- ◦ Ability to follow up quotations to secure orders.
- ◦ Understand there is a Psychology to Selling.
- ◦ Have excellent communication skills.
- ◦ Be able to represent with confidence the company both in F2F and on Zoom.
- ◦ Be experienced in telephone sales.
- ◦ Have a professional attitude.
- ◦ Be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
- ◦ Be able to use a CRM system and other relevant software tools
The Business Development Manager role will attract a generous salary package, bonus scheme and company vehicle, negotiable depending on experience, you will assist other members involved with sales process and report directly to the Managing Director.
Please apply with covering letter and your CV.