Plant Nursery Stock Controller
Greenwood Plants are industry leading suppliers of plants to landscape contractors for commercial and new build housing sites. Our customers are at the heart of our business, and we have an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing brilliant service and develop their career in the horticultural industry.
The Job Role Details:
Stock Controller – Responsible for stock accuracy across all of our nurseries and creating and uploading batch images of plant stock, suitable for use by the web shop and internal departments. This role will be predominantly outdoor based across our nurseries, with one day per week spent in our head office.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
· ◦Checking and reporting stock levels and plant quality at all nursery sites (including a monthly visit to our Chester site).
· ◦Checking and reporting stock levels and plant quality on our Cash and Carry.
· ◦Taking batch images of plants, including suitability and protocol for our stock system.
· ◦Inputting stock quantities and images on to our stock system.
· ◦Drone footage, video and site photography on the nurseries.
· ◦Managing supplier stock and it’s integration within the system.
We Are Looking For:
A self-motivated and organised individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively across different levels of the business. Basic plant knowledge and photography experience is preferable, however full training will be given.
Hours – Monday to Friday 7am – 4.30pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- ◦Company pension
- On-site parking
- ◦Monday to Friday
- ◦Driving Licence (required)