Development Approach & Entrances
The impressive results needed for new developments is where our expertise in the growing and selection of prestigious plants comes to the fore. Our extensive industry knowledge and growing skills, together with our wide supplier base of small specialised growers, enable us to supply a wide range of plant material. From pre-formed hedging, avenue and street trees, established native planting, specialist planting for nature mitigation, to pond and water planting, such as aquatics, reeds and marginal plants for SUD run-off and new pond ecosystems.
Urban parks & open areas
- We cater for contract growing on any scale to ensure you have consistency and continuity of supply.
- Phased deliveries ensure that you receive the plants you need exactly when you need them.
- Unusual plants can be sourced for ecological benefits such as promoting wildlife habitats.
Show house planting
- Helping you to achieve the wow factor needed to impress your clients.
- Deliveries can be made on Danish trolleys ensuring the plants are in tip top condition when they arrive.
- Our own specialist selections of instant impact trees, shrubs and perennials are an easy way to get repeat projects at a budget.
Standard plot planting
- Trees and shrubs can be picked, packed and labelled by plot numbers for easy referencing.
- Call-offs from main schedule make it easy to track numbers planted and those still left to go.
- Early deliveries allow your contractors to achieve more during the course of a day.
Other Sectors We Work In
We work regularly with hospitals, health centres and more specialised units such as dementia care and children’s hospices. For these projects we’ve generally combined large trees, instant hedging and specimen plants, then added more specialised vegetation such as dementia friendly plants, aquatics and sensory plants.
Schools and Education
We work extensively in schools, colleges, universities and academies. We work on initial build planting with screening trees, hedging, wildlife native and environmentally-friendly plants, and also post completion projects such as sensory gardens, feature planting around sculptures, garden ornaments or commemorations.
We are the UK’s leading wholesale nursery in the public sector, offering our clients excellent service, quality and value. Our plants and trees are ideal for the vast range of projects undertaken by local authorities, from public spaces, avenue planting to wildlife regeneration schemes.
We are the UK’s leading wholesale nursery in this sector, offering our clients ‘added value’ as well as delivery of the plants they are entitled to expect. We offer an efficient service from enquiry and quote, right through to delivery. With regular nursery visits to view plants lists, contract growing and advanced procurement on any scale, our partnership with enable you to achieve the results you need.
Whether it’s the maintenance and replanting of supermarkets, prestigious office parks or corporate and blue chip premises, our customer service driven systems and procedures ensure we’re able to assist you in a time-bound and flexible way.
- Timed delivery slots
- Matching of already planted species
- Packaged in bed numbers
- Bark and other related sundries
- Recycling of packaging materials
"It is useful to have the difficult-to-source items that are always on my plant lists available at the end of the season."
JS, Millstone Landscapers