Greenwood Group Ltd under the trading name of Greenwood Plants (‘Greenwood’), is a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House.
Greenwood operates this website, and in doing so will endeavour to keep the data of all website users, prospects and clients (‘Users’) secure, and comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations.
By visiting www.greenwoodplants.co.uk clients accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
2. Types of data collected
Greenwood may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information about Users who visit its website:
- information directly supplied by users. Greenwood may receive personal information when users complete forms on its website, including the Contact/ Enquiry form. The type of information shared may include an individual’s name, address, email address, phone number, etc.
- information on the website automatically collected about users, including:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of users Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about the visit, including what pages visited, length of time on site, route to the site (including date and time), page response times, content clicked, documents downloaded, and download errors.
4. How data is used
Greenwood uses the data its collects in the following ways:
- to provide information on products or services that are requested;
- to provide information on products and services that are being researched;
- to administer the website to troubleshoot and for statistical purposes;
- to improve the website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for the User and their browser;
- to improve the security and debugging of the website.
This data is collected anonymously and is not linked to personal information i.e., data that identifies a User as an individual. Greenwood uses Google Analytics to track user journeys.
Any data provided to Greenwood will be stored on a secure sever based in the UK. Greenwood uses a trusted third-party website and hosting supplier to facilitate the running and management of the website. The supplier meets high data protection and security standards and is bound by contract to keep any data processed on Greenwood’s behalf confidential. Any data that may be collected is kept secure and only processed in the manner explicitly agreed by Greenwood. The supplier cannot access, provide, rectify, or delete any data that they store on our behalf without permission.
Greenwood does not rent, sell, or share personal information about its Users with any companies that are not its approved suppliers in terms of the provision of digital tools, CRM or data storage services.
Greenwood makes all reasonable endeavours to use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access to it.
6. Third party links
From time to time, Greenwood’s website may contain links to and from the third-party websites. If a user follows a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own Privacy policies and that the Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before submitting any personal data to these websites.
7. Access to personal data
All Users have the right to ensure that their personal data is processed lawfully (‘Subject Access Right.’) Any subject access requests must be made in writing to Marketing, Greenwood Plants, Fresh Acres Nursery, Yapton Lane, Walberton, BN18 0AS.
If Users want to complain about how Greenwood has used their data, they have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).