Client Support Manager
Greenwood Plants is industry leading supplier of plants to landscape contractors for commercial and new build housing sites. Our clients are at the heart of our business, and we have an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing outstanding service and wants to develop their career in the horticultural industry.
Grow – We grow with our clients, sharing knowledge, expertise and practices. We invest in our client relationships to find the best way of thriving together, always recognising and rewarding client loyalty.
Excellence – We deliver excellence, taking pride in what we do and always putting our clients first. Speed, quality and professionalism are the basis of how we work.
Effortless – We make our client experience effortless. We understand what our clients want and pre-emptively provide tools and support to help them achieve their goals.
Sustainability – We are industry leaders in sustainability; conscientiously innovating our processes, techniques and materials usage to minimize our imprint on the planet.
Innovation – We continually innovate and improve, looking for ways of doing better. We invest in our business, people, and processes to harness the benefits of latest concepts, technology and approaches.
The Job Role Details:
As a Client Support Coordinator, you will work under the Client Support Manager to ensure that all aspects of the Operations process within Greenwood Plants run smoothly. You will be the primary point of contact for key Clients from the point of sale right through to delivery, overseeing the order processing, allocation and dispatch.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Main operational point of contact for Key Clients
• Processing orders within our nursery application Wintree
• Contacting customers to arrange deliveries
• Attending handover meetings from the Sales department
• Working with internal departments to ensure delivery of orders to specification and timescale
We Are Looking For:
• Ability to build rapport with key clients and customers
• Strong administration skills and ability
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Acute sense of accuracy and attention to detail
• Self-motivated and driven
• Calm under pressure in a fast-paced office environment
• Proactive in nature
Hours and Salary package:
Starting salary of £24,000 – £25,000 DOE
Company Bonus Scheme
Hours – Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours per week
Holiday allowance 28 days inclusive of bank holidays