Content Marketing Executive
£25,000 – £27,000 a year
Shift and schedule
No weekends – Monday to Friday
Content Marketing Executive (Maternity cover)
Greenwood Plants are industry leading suppliers of plants to landscape contractors for commercial and new build housing sites. Our customers are at the heart of our business, and we have an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about finding creative ways to communicate with our sector and develop their career in the horticultural industry.
- Grow with our clients
- Deliver Excellence
- Innovation, investing in our business, people and processes
- Effortless client experience
The Job Role Details:
We’re looking for a passionate Content Marketing Executive to create a variety of copy-based content for Greenwood. Creating engaging blogs, case studies, social content and sales collateral copy, the Content Marketing Executive will be able to adapt their writing styles with ease.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to produce and deliver an editorial calendar for multiple marketing channels to fuel the performance of campaigns.
- Monitor the performance of content and continually evolve based on ever-changing best practice.
- Contribute towards creative marketing campaigns and support in the creation of other forms of content marketing.
- Keyword research and search engine optimisation.
- Proof-reading all content before publication.
You will have:
- Experience of writing impactful copy for digital and offline channels.
- Understanding of the ‘client journey’ and how to tailor style and length of content throughout the key stages.
- Proactive approach to content writing, with the ability to juggle a variety of projects and work in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Strong computer skills, and an interest in technology.
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to use own initiative to prioritise workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Company bonus scheme upon completion of probation (3 months.)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm
Job Type: Full-time, fixed-term contract
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing scheme
- Staff lunches
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 days at home)
- Copywriting: 1 year (preferred)
- Experience of writing copy for different marketing platforms (blogs, social, website copy, magazines, internal communications etc.)
- Understanding of how to tailor writing style and length of content throughout the key stages of the client journey.
- Ability to juggle a variety of projects and liaise with different stakeholders.
- Working efficiently to meet tight deadlines.
- Confidence to effectively research, write and repurpose content on a wide range of topics, seeking the expertise of colleagues when required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, social media platforms (primarily LinkedIn and Instagram), and Google Analytics.
- An interest in horticulture and sustainability would be an advantage but not essential.