Greenwood Plants are industry leading suppliers of plants to landscape contractors for commercial and new build housing sites. Our customers are at the heart of our business and we have an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing excellent customer service and develop their career in the horticultural industry.
As a Production Planner you will be accountable for the production schedules, ensuring stock requirements are met. You will monitor and adjust schedules, maintain accurate stock records and ensure planning to maintain stock to agreed levels.
The successful candidate will be employed on a permanent basis and will be based out of our office in Walberton.
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- ● Develop monthly production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met.
- ● Continuously review and maintain long and short-term capacity planning to agreed targets.
- ● Ensure stock is counted accurately on nursery sites and growing phase updated on system and production schedules amended accordingly
- ● Regularly provide production status updates to management.
- ● Closely monitoring the production numbers to ensure production orders are completed on time.
- ● Effecting changes to production schedules/overloads, including the procurement of short lines.
What do we expect from you?
- ● Proven experience in a planning / scheduling environment,
- ● Demonstrable understanding of Capacity Planning Management.
- ● A competent problem-solver and decision-maker.
- ● Analytically minded, with the ability to manipulate and present data effectively.
- ● Working collaboratively as part of a team.
- ● Computer literate, confident using the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel
- ● Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- ● Plant knowledge a distinct advantage although not essential
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- ● Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- ● Bonus scheme
Work Location: One location